Welcome To www.eagle103-04.blogspot.com

วันเสาร์ที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

2.13 Tenses : Answer Page 111-112

A. Complete these sentences with the Simple Present  or Present Comtinuous form of the verbs given in the brackets.

1. The show ….is beginning…. <begin> at 7 p.m.
2. These toys ….costs…. <cost> a lot of money.
3. The weather looks good. I ….go…. <go> for a walk.
4. I ….play…. <play> in the football match today.
5. Tim ….plays…. <play> the guitar very well.
6. The child seems to be hungry. He ….cries…. <cry>.
7. It ….snows…. <snow> heavily in the winter.
8. My father ….is reading…. <read> stories to me at night.
9. David Aston ….is writing…. <write> novels. He ….is working…. <work> on his fifth book now.
10. Laura ….loves…. <love> animals. She ….haves…. <have> a dog and a cat.
11. I ….get up…. <get up> late this morning.
12. My brother ….is owning…. <own> a photo studio.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น