Welcome To www.eagle103-04.blogspot.com

วันพุธที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Articles Exercise


Choose the correct definite or indefinite article: "the", "a", "an" or "x" (zero article) .

  1. I bought  pair of shoes.
  2. I saw  movie last night.
  3. They are staying at  hotel.
  4. I think  man over there is very unfriendly.
  5. I do not like  basketball.
  6. That is    problem I told you about.
  7.  night is quiet. Let's take a walk!
  8.  price of gas keeps rising.
  9. John traveled to  Mexico.
  10. Juan is  Spanish.
  11. I read    amazing story yesterday.
  12. My brother doesn't eat  chicken.
  13.  love is such  beautiful thing.
  14. I live in  apartment.  apartment is new.
  15. I would like  piece of cake.
  16. I was in  Japanese restaurant.  restaurant served good food.
  17. Sara can play  guitar.
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น